The Susan G. Komen Foundation was founded in 1982 after Nancy Brinker’s sister Susan Komen died of breast cancer. Brinker promised her dying sister that she would end breast cancer. Forty-one years later, the only thing Brinker has accomplished is enriching herself and the executives of Komen to the tune of millions of dollars.
In March of 2022, Komen had assets of $207, 454, 040. Public donations were $152,889,000. $24,901,656 was spent on research, most of that being biomedical research which is a euphemism for cruel and fraudulent animal experimentation. Millions of dollars have been paid out by Komen for severance pay to former executives.
SALARIES IN 2022
Paula Schneider – President and CEO – $682,520
Dana Brown – COO – $465,537
Victoria Wolodzko – SVP Human Resources – $340,267
Ria Williams – CFO – $290,183
Nine more executives all earn high six figure salaries.
After public outcry over several controversial moves made by Nancy Brinker, on June 20, 2015, she announced she was stepping down from her position as president and CEO to become an unpaid volunteer. As an unpaid volunteer Brinker receives a salary of $390,000 a year. Brinker also went into business with the mammogram industry and made pushing mammograms (radiation that causes cancer) an important part of Komen’s focus. She bills Komen for her travel expenses as she flies to other countries to raise money for Komen.
The Charity Navigator gives Komen a 97 score even though Komen, after forty-one years, has yet to find the “cure” it keeps promising its supporters and has been nothing but a cash cow for Komen executives for decades.
Approximately twenty percent of Komen’s donations are spent on research. Komen vivisectors inject cancer cells into rat’s brains, bombard them with radiation, inject needles under their eyes causing blood vessels to burst, and perpetrate other cruel, brutal experiments on animals which cannot be extrapolated to people because of the differences in physiology, metabolism, biochemistry, and genetic make-up between human beings and any other species.
Like all disease organizations who experiment on animals, Komen vivisectors know that vivisection is a fraud, but by experimenting on animals in their laboratories on the pretext of looking for a “cure,” they can keep asking for donations year after year proclaiming their desire to find a cure to breast cancer eventually, knowing animal experimentation will never bring that “cure.” It should be clear to donors by now that animal experimentation is a dead end.
CAUSES OF BREAST CANCER
Factors implicated in causing breast cancer in women are:
- Receiving radiation to the chest as a child.
- Parabens contained in personal care products such as shampoo, lotions, and deodorants.
- Synthetic hormones found in birth control pills.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Vitamin A and D deficiency.
- Bovine growth hormones found in dairy products.
- Being exposed to mammogram radiation annually for a period of years.
Women who have benign DCIS lesions and are intimidated by their doctors into submitting to chemotherapy and radiation and manage to survive these toxic therapies form the majority of Komen’s “survivors.”
Thermograms are more effective in locating tumors in the breast and are non-toxic and do not cause cancer as do mammograms.
SOME OF THE SUPPORTERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS OF KOMEN
- AstraZeneca manufactures a breast cancer drug, tamoxifen, that causes blood clots, strokes, and endometrial cancer. They also manufacture carcinogenic agrochemicals that cause breast cancer. They lobbied California regulators not to add tamoxifen to their list of carcinogens. AstraZeneca is one of the founders of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Chevron – Responsible, along with other oil companies, for auto exhaust pollution, climate change, and the destruction of the environment.
- General Electric – Co-designer and co-owner of the nuclear power plant in Fukushima, Japan, which was destroyed by an earthquake/tsunami in 2011 and continues its release of cancer-causing radiation into the Pacific Ocean 24/7. GE is one of the largest makers of mammogram machines.
- DuPont – Chemical company and major polluter which supplies most of the film used in mammography machines.
- Bristol Myers Squibb – pharmaceutical company.
- Amgen – Pharmaceutical, biotechnical company.
- Gilead – Pharmaceutical, vaccine company. Manufactures Remdesivir, a deadly Covid drug.
- Johnson & Johnson – Pharmaceutical and vaccine company.
- Merck – Pharmaceutical and vaccine company.
- Pfizer – Pharmaceutical and vaccine company that lied about Covid vaccine trials and knowingly foisted vaccines on the public which the trials told them were dangerous and deadly.
- Sanofi – Pharmaceutical and vaccine company.
- Eli Lilly – Pharmaceutical company
All of these companies perpetrate experiments on animals and manufacture harmful drugs/ vaccines. Drugs do not heal, and they do not cure disease. That’s not their job. The purpose of drugs is to temporarily suppress side effects of a disease while causing other harmful side effects. Nevertheless, Komen has countless drug company sponsors who have no interest in or ability to “cure” breast cancer.
Komen pinkwashes as many products as they can find companies to agree to it, from vacuum cleaners and lapel pins to oil fracking machines. Some of the products contain cancer-causing chemicals, such as:
- Perfumes that contain toxic chemicals.
- Ford vehicles.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken which contained MSG and other harmful chemicals. Public outcry forced Komen to stop.
- Yoplait yogurt that included rBGH in their ingredients. It was removed after intense pressure from consumers.
Because Komen is an integral part of the petrochemical/pharmaceutical industry, they push toxic cancer drugs and downplay the importance of environmental factors that cause cancer. Their idea of “prevention” is convincing women to have mammograms. Their patient outreach focuses on toxic therapies. They do not talk about real prevention which would be eating a plant-based diet, exercise, avoiding food additives, GMOs, over-exposure to the sun, and all products that contain parabens and other cancer-causing chemicals.
There are many doctors, naturopathic and allopathic, who are successfully treating cancer, including breast cancer, by using nontoxic therapies. These doctors have been under attack by the petrochemical/pharmaceutical industry for decades. Nevertheless, hundreds of thousands of people have availed themselves of nontoxic therapies and are alive and thriving cancer free. For several years, hundreds of these true cancer survivors have shared their stories at the annual Cancer Control Society Convention in Los Angeles. A diagnosis of cancer is not necessarily a death sentence and by avoiding chemotherapy and radiation and choosing to use natural therapies, cancer can be healed.
As is true of all disease organizations, there is no shortage of celebrities who jump on the bandwagon to raise money for Komen. The Cancer Society, Alzheimer’s Foundation, St. Jude’s, City of Hope, Muscular Dystrophy, Juvenile Diabetes, Easter Seals, Stand up to Cancer etc. all attract famous people who want to garner publicity for their good works when in reality they never research whatever disease organization they choose to front for and ignore the fact that collectively these groups have been promising “cures” by vivisecting animals for several hundred years and enriching themselves to the tune of billions of dollars.
INFORMATION ON NATURAL HEALING TO CONSIDER